Ok, not all of it is a rant...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Cursed Hole in My Sock

Alright I have a hole in my sock and I swear it wasn't there when I put the sock on this morning. Stupid sock!! The question that remains is should I mend the sock or just chuck the pair and get a new pair?

So my sister asks me, "after you kiss a girl - would you EVER start talking about how your ex kissed you"

My response, "nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo".

Ok, granted the guy that kissed her is 22 but he should know better!! Dumbass! If you're gonna date my sister don't be a retard! :) His saving grace was that made her a CD, good to see the whole making a tape (CD in this case) for that special someone hasn't gone the way of the dodo bird. :) Ok he drag and dropped his playlist but hey it's still cute.

I better not find that little punk and her in my apt. when I get home tomorrow. :)


1 Comments:

Blogger Natasha Zabchuk said...

bahaha no boy in your apartment because we 'talked'. now we're just friends! yay!

7:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home