I Don't Know How This Works!!
Is what I heard from a woman one night while trying to open the door on the bus so she could get off. See apparently the 12 inch yellow bar on either side of the door that clearly says, "Push here" and for those that are illiterate, there's one of those stick drawing on the door showing what you need to do. Clearly this woman was stupid, what I don't understand is why tell everyone that she doesn't know how to open the door? Just ask the person seating near the door for help or something. I didn't help her because I was too far away and I was having too much fun just shaking my head in disbelief.
For shits and giggles Sunday I popped into The Bay to see if they had any cheap area rugs, figuring I might be able to cash in on some post Christmas sale or at least window shop and see what's out there and dream. I find exactly what I'm looking for in a large pile of area rugs on the floor but it was freakin' huge... I mean 8' x 11' huge. I asked the salesman how much for that shag rug on the floor (I couldn't see a price tag) he says $600 regular and because they have a sale on right now I could get it for $350. He got my attention but he said he would double check. Don't worry I wasn't going to buy it, I wasn't even sure if it would fit in my TV room and I'm not going to make a mistake like that. He comes back 10 minutes later saying that he made a mistake and that the sale price is $600... (Original price $1200) Ok, no deal!! :) I said thank you and went on my merry way. What I don't understand is that they have a huge pile of area rugs and they aren't moving, why not put them on sale for 70%, I'd buy two! :) Ok I wouldn't but he would've had a sale that afternoon. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home